How long does it normally take an order to ship?

Jun 25, 2014
I'm just curious as I placed an order containing several tricks Saturday and it still hasn't shipped yet. I feel like I wasted money on the two day shipping because it still won't be here before the end of the week. Is this a normal thing for this site? Or am I just that unlucky? I placed the order before lunch Saturday if that helps. And I'm in Central timezone.

Reactions: MatthewH11440
Nov 26, 2013
I'm just curious as I placed an order containing several tricks Saturday and it still hasn't shipped yet. I feel like I wasted money on the two day shipping because it still won't be here before the end of the week. Is this a normal thing for this site? Or am I just that unlucky? I placed the order before lunch Saturday if that helps. And I'm in Central timezone.
The same thing happens to me. Once, the status of my order said, "packing your order", for two days! The problem is not the mail system, it's T11. They just don't get in a hurry to ship your order. 2 day shipping refers to once your order is in the mail, it will get to your house in two days, instead of (in my case) three. I don't know why T11 takes so long just to ship your order, it could be lack of staff or something. If you ever need something real fast, I would not recommend T11. I would recommend places like: Ellusionist, Dan and Dave, and others. They normally ship your order the same day you order it, or the next day.

Reactions: Andre LuisS1
Jun 25, 2014
This marks the end of the third day and they still haven't shipped my order. I ordered a gimmick from Penguin Magic and two packs of Banshees off of Amazon the same time I ordered this and they have already arrived at my house with regular shipping. This is a bit outrageous. I was told, and I quote "Don't worry, it will be near the front of the list tomorrow" yesterday. And I still have yet to get anything. Not an email, not an apology, nothing.

Reactions: Andre LuisS1
Jun 13, 2013
Don't worry, the order probably left theory 11. For example 2 weeks ago, I ordered a shipment and I got it a week later with the cheapest shipping but it still says, packaging your order, so if you want to be sure that it has started shipping, contact support.

Reactions: TatianaJ1

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys!

Our warehouse ships orders Monday though Friday, excluding holidays. 99% of the time, orders ship within one business day - EXTREMELY quickly. We ship from a climate-controlled warehouse, 100,000 square foot warehouse, with a team equipped to send thousands of orders per day. We do EVERYTHING possible to make sure your order is sent out ASAP.

Lekauf, good news: your order has already shipped - our system just failed to send you a shipping confirmation email. Sorry about that - I'll resend the tracking information to you now. Don't worry, your order will be in your hands soon, and it's already on the way!

Magic Swag, it's certainly not the case that we "don't get in a hurry to ship your order." There are sometimes delays that cannot be avoided, but out of ANY company in magic, I believe our shipping team is the most rapid and efficient. As mentioned before, 99% of orders leave our warehouse within one business day. If this doesn't happen, it's usually a rare exception or a holiday weekend - but the vast majority are out the door within 24 hours, max.

If your order is placed after business hours, your order is expected to ship out the next business day. For example, if you place your order Wednesday at 3:00pm EST, it will likely not ship until Thursday (within 24 business hours).

Let us know if you have any other questions. Have an awesome week!

// L

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Habert_021
Jul 31, 2014
I would agree that you are not in a hurry to ship. My order has been in packaging for over a week. For 99% of the time non shipping delays there seems to be a lot of people having shipping problems

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey ryanm6,

Your order contains Sub Rosa. As stated on the product page, orders containing Sub Rosa were not expected to start shipping until sometime this week. If we know there is going to be a delay it is on the product page before you order it, just like the Sub Rosa shipping note has been for a few weeks now. Sorry for any confusion! If you ever have order questions, let us know at theory11.com/support.

Sub Rosa is back in stock as of today, and we are shipping all Sub Rosa orders today and Monday. Thanks for the patience!

// L

Reactions: Jacob Williams
Jul 7, 2020
I do not know if my item is shipped or not coming, I did not receive any email confirmation or any tracking number for the loops that I ordered that came with the animation set. What do I do?

Reactions: TatianaJ1

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I do not know if my item is shipped or not coming, I did not receive any email confirmation or any tracking number for the loops that I ordered that came with the animation set. What do I do?

I'm going to tell you before someone else does. This is an old thread 6 years to be specific. Do not thread bump. Just create a new thread with your concerns or questions. :)

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results