How long does it usually take for a video to appear in the media section?

I submitted my video about a week and a afew days ago and It hasn't appeared yet, I submitted it for the contest I dunno if that makes a difference but i just wanted to know if theres anything i did wrong or anything I can do

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
I submitted my video about a week and a afew days ago and It hasn't appeared yet, I submitted it for the contest I dunno if that makes a difference but i just wanted to know if theres anything i did wrong or anything I can do
Mitchell is right. Contest videos will not be posted until the contest deadline has passed.

As for other media submissions, we don't have a set time down yet. When we get some more moderators you can expect the submission queue to be moderated much faster. At this rate we'll probably hit 100 videos in the submission queue by tomorrow or the day after.

Mitchell is right. Contest videos will not be posted until the contest deadline has passed.

As for other media submissions, we don't have a set time down yet. When we get some more moderators you can expect the submission queue to be moderated much faster. At this rate we'll probably hit 100 videos in the submission queue by tomorrow or the day after.

Ok thanks richard and Mitchell you were a big help I just didn't want my video not to get posted or anything so thanks alot,
Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results