How long has this been going on?

I have a brand new deck of regular bicycles and I was looking at them when I opened them and the second joker has a ten line money back guarantee on it.

That makes any duplicate effects impossible without an actual dupe, Needless to say I don't usually buy regular bikes but I was going to start until I found this out.

How long has bicycle had this message on the joker?:(

Sep 1, 2007
Buy two packs at once and swop the jokers. Bang, duplicate jokers.

Even better, since people familiar with the brand know about the "money back joker" you can say that you threw the regular joker out but kept the guarantee card because well...you never know. In fact, let me show you something neat with this card..."

And off you go.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
The Jokers change around quite a bit. Most of the time you will get one normal Joker, and one Guarantee Joker. Once and a while you will get two Jokers. And on rare occassions (only happened to me once) you will get a two jokers with stars in the corners.

The Jokers change around quite a bit. Most of the time you will get one normal Joker, and one Guarantee Joker. Once and a while you will get two Jokers. And on rare occassions (only happened to me once) you will get a two jokers with stars in the corners.
I might be wrong, but since you live in Canada, the joker will be different.

I know that Canada has the I.S.P.C.C make the bike cards, and U.S obviously has the U.S.P.C.C, but I think there's more to that difference than the boxes. I think the U.S has the star jokers, and we have the Dollar sign joker, but I'm not sure.

I just need someone in the U.S to confirm that they get more star jokers, and maybe I'll be right. xD

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I might be wrong, but since you live in Canada, the joker will be different.

I know that Canada has the I.S.P.C.C make the bike cards, and U.S obviously has the U.S.P.C.C, but I think there's more to that difference than the boxes. I think the U.S has the star jokers, and we have the Dollar sign joker, but I'm not sure.

I just need someone in the U.S to confirm that they get more star jokers, and maybe I'll be right. xD

nope we get 1 gurantee joker, one regular
and the jokers in the top left corner have a s with a u overlayed kinda making it look like a $ sign

That theory is correct. I have an ancient variety pack of bikes from my grandmothers RV, when they had a deal where you buy a variety pack (1 red, 1 blue) and get a free red deck. They all have star jokers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results