How Long Will Lubor's Lense (a.k.a. Reality Twister) last?

May 3, 2008
I'm considering buying this but then I realized that there are refill packs for if the lens gets worn down. Does that mean that over time the lens will start to ware down? Will I ever need to buy a refill?

Mar 12, 2009
I have had my lens from the TA-set since it came out, and it is still like new..
You will only have to buy refills if there comes any massive scratches on it.

I keep my lens in a little "card-holder" made of soft material, which I think came with TA, and it keeps it from getting scratches..

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have had mine in my wallet since the release of TA (And I was one of the winners for the PH dinner since I was in the 1st ten orders, I have had it as long as anyone) and it is still in working condition. It doesn't look new anymore, but the effect is not hampered in the least by the scratches I have on it.

L

Jan 10, 2008
Penguindude, please do not pass up Lubor's Lens, it is a very powerful trick. Those refills they sell are really not expensive and you would probably only need to purchase one refill. I believe 3 come per refill. It will get scratches on it no matter how good of care you give it, but it still works perfectly even with a few scratches on it. One refill, would probably last you a lifetime.

Jun 22, 2009
Its a steal.. I have three...one in my wallet and two untouched. If you perform the trick right you get big WOW's..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results