How much are elite points worth?

Mar 2, 2016
If I were to buy a video on the store, and use my elite points for a discount, how much would each individual point be worth?

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
There is a simple converter you can find at the purchasing page when you are ready to pay for your order, it shows you how much points do you have and how much you want to use as a coupon code, Sorry but I don't remember how much exactly 1$ is worth in points.

Reactions: David Brooke
Mar 2, 2016
There is a simple converter you can find at the purchasing page when you are ready to pay for your order, it shows you how much points do you have and how much you want to use as a coupon code, Sorry but I don't remember how much exactly 1$ is worth in points.

Thanks! I never noticed that before for some reason.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
It takes about 198 points to get

A .99 download comes out to 198 in Elite Points if you were to use the points toward a purchase. But to gain them, a buck gets you 10 points, if that helps in any capacity.

Reactions: David Brooke
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results