How Much Are These Coins Worth?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hey guys, I got a set of these one dollar coins, and I would like to know how much are they worth, aka. how much I could sell them for. There are 8 coins in the set, and the years on the coins are 1796, 1798, 1799, 1870, 1874, 1875, 1876 and 1878.

0L1vP.jpg

faHEj.jpg

Well if they are made with silver, then they are indeed worth something. Just not as much as an authentic coin from that time period. You could get the cost of the metal out of them, what ever silver is going for now days.

If they're not pure silver then you've got paper weights on your hands if it turns out they are indeed counterfeit coins from China.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Well if they are made with silver, then they are indeed worth something. Just not as much as an authentic coin from that time period. You could get the cost of the metal out of them, what ever silver is going for now days.

If they're not pure silver then you've got paper weights on your hands if it turns out they are indeed counterfeit coins from China.
Yeah, I have to go and check if they are silver, but something tells me they are not lol. They are still good for practicing, if you don't wanna loose one of Schoolcraft's soft $350 coins lol.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I have some replicas that are much the same and you can usually buy them for about 5 dollars a pop. I use them to practice all the time, because a lot like you, I don't like messing up my set.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results