How tall is JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
This is why I hate the T11 forum sometimes. I want a more serious forum. Then I went to the DND forum, but it's not too serious either. I like the rules on the Ellusionist forum more than this. (except from the "don't talk about other magic sites etc.). But still, I like Theory11 alot, and I think it's fun to talk. But I just had to say this. :)

By the way, send him a PM.

Sep 2, 2007
That should totally be a saturday night contest. Guess JB's height down to the centimeter and you win!

ps: why do you want to know??

D

Deleted member 2755

This is why I hate the T11 forum sometimes. I want a more serious forum. Then I went to the DND forum, but it's not too serious either. I like the rules on the Ellusionist forum more than this. (except from the "don't talk about other magic sites etc.). But still, I like Theory11 alot, and I think it's fun to talk. But I just had to say this. :)

I only said that because I can't think of a possibly reason why he would need to know the height of Bayme. I think it's kind of random. That's all.

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York

"You know what? You can leave!" -lol (I love that line)
This question is wonderfully random , my guess would be 5'8'.
Anyways, we have to stop with these types of threads, they lead to no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results