How to get more people to download your flourish!

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Hey everyone!

I'd like to help you get your flourish out in the world for everyone to learn and love. Let me explain a bit.

I'm an avid cardist, but I'm also a writer by trade. I've seen many flourishes posted on the Wire, but the descriptions aren't the best they can be. They don't highlight the flourish for people who are interested in downloading it. Most of the time, they reduce credibility and make people less interested.

Surprisingly, the description of your flourish greatly affects whether or not people download it.

I know you guys have tons of great flourishes, and I want them to succeed. That's why I want to write the description for your next flourish to go on the Wire. I know how to make writing stand out, and I know what cardists look for in a move. When people read your flourish's description, they'll think, "Now that's something I want to learn!" The writing will be catchy, exciting, and descriptive, increasing interest in your move and the amount of downloads.

Feel free to contact me at ianchandlerwriting@gmail.com if you're interested. You can always PM me as well, but as that email is my writing email, I figured I'd provide it.

Thanks for your attention, and I can't wait to help out!

Ian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results