How to hide a deck of cards...

OK here we go....

Get a sort of think book which is about as thick as 4 decks of cards on top of each other. this book should most likely be one with a hard cover. This book must be a useless book. A3 book.

Now take a pencil and a deck of cards and turn to about 50-60 pages from the start of the book. Trace the deckbox in the middle of the page.

Take a lighter and a damp cloth and burn through the traced lines for about 200 -300 pages so the deck will fit in the hole. Use cloth to stop the fire. Water will ruin the book. Another option is to cut through the book with a knife and a ruler but this takes days. Make this hole perfect to fit at least one deck of cards.

Now place this book on the table at school and if you are a bad boy or girl playing with a deck in class, you can quickly open the book and stick it in there before the teacher comes to take it. It will look like the deck disappeared into thin air and hold the book up in the air and say, " What Deck?"

P.S Please do not get angry at me... this is just a guide to save your deck from the teacher's drawer.

P.P.S BE careful with the lighter .... The ruler method takes about 2 days more to accomplish but it is safer.

P.P.P.S I have had personal success with this cards in a book thing

P.P.P.P.S School is more important than cards, and always remember that,and yes I did sorta get this idea from the "gun in the Bible" thing you see on T.V

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You should put it in your pocket and not waste your time on elaborate and quite frankly, retarded ideas.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Haha, I thought this was pretty creative, but thats just another book to carry with you. I remember having to carry lots of books in High School and Middle School.

-Cyrus

Oct 6, 2007
C'mon guys, dont be hrsh on the dude, he's just giving an idea. He knew this was gonna happen anyway, which is why he said don't get mad.

Haha I actually find this a pretty neat idea. I never would've thought of it. :D

Maybe, I'll try it.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Let the teacher take it... you should be paying attention and doing work at school.

Mitchell

Spot on...

Then again summer school might be more attractive because you will have more audience members to practice on when you repeat the course you flunked because you were doing magic during class instead of paying attention =)

All depends on which side of the coin is more attractive to you I guess.

--Jim

Spot on...

Then again summer school might be more attractive because you will have more audience members to practice on when you repeat the course you flunked because you were doing magic during class instead of paying attention =)

All depends on which side of the coin is more attractive to you I guess.

--Jim
That is exactly what happened to me. I barely passed high school because my focus wasn't on school, I'm lucky to be in College right now.

Mitchell

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sounds pretty cool, but it might get suspicious if you're "reading" the same book the whole year, and carry it with you everywhere you go. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results