How to perform smoothly

Mar 4, 2012
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone had tips on how to make flourishes smooth and tips on how to relax and practice.
Any help would be appreciated.o

Dec 20, 2008
sugarland, tx
Hey! I guess my only advice to you is to keep practicing....yeah its true for everything. It goes a long way. What I do when practicing to try and make my flourishes smooth, is I practice the same move very slowly. I try and practice the move over and over as smoothly as I can. DONT WORRY ABOUT SPEED. Just practice the move slowly and smoothly. Once you feel comfortable with it, you can increase the speed of the move. Hope it helps some! :D

Spend A LOT of time with cards in hand just getting extremely comfortable with them until they almost feel like an extension of you. Also listen to music as you play with and practice with the cards. Fluidity and smoothness will come naturally through these practices from what I have experienced.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I'd say the best way to really get your flourishes smooth, is to take it slow. Don't worry about doing it super fast; speed comes naturally. If you don't develop the flow before working on the speed, then the whole flourish will look messy and uncontrolled.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results