How to: Question

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Hello everybody. I was wondering if somebody can tell me how can I make this effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnNMJMFiHio - Andrei Jikh - The'Me) - Like ... only hands and cards, or something like that - If anyone can help me, please reply on this topic, or PM me :)

-Thanks in Advance

-Spk

Maybe I don't understand your question... Is it that you want to learn those specific moves in Cardistry/XCM/Decknique (or whatever else they are calling it these days)? Or do you want to learn how he is doing it, because the question before should answer that one. It isn't really an effect, more of a display of dexterity and skill. If this does not answer the question, feel free to ask again, and maybe I can answer it better next time.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Ohh... That makes more sense. It is black clothes with a black drop background. Then a bit of touching up from the editing crew, or in this case the one man. My best advice would be to go to the closest university to you and talk with one of the guys that is going through their film program. They are bound to have a ton of techniques.

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
Thanks alot for the help :) - the problem is there aren't any universities nearby .. and it seems my friends don't have experience in the matter ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results