How to really make T11 a Revolution?

Hey guys. Before T11 was started they said it was a revolution in magic. IMHO it's not yet. But it could be. I say this place could really help, because the artists here listen. Sure T11 puts out great tricks, has creative artists, and cool contests. I think we could step it up and really help the magic community.

Instead of just talking about the problems in magic today, maybe we could fix them. Something to put us out there and actually revolutionize the magic community.

This is a great magic site, but still no revolution. I don't say that in a bad way, but how about we tackle the problems, like rip-offs of other tricks or exposure. Even the tricks that weren't invented by our artists. Because to really help out we need to step out of our community and get into the big picture. Any ideas?

And yes, I know this isn't a product question, but more of an overall website question, so I put it in this forum.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I think the biggest problem in magic is that people aren't performing enough ( I got that from looking at my self).

BTW "putting weak tricks out, magicians who are just in it for the money, stealing patter" aren't the biggest problems in my opinion.

First you should have made the topic of the problems in magic, then how we can fix them. But I think Cerca Trova already did that, not sure though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results