How to register for Magic Cafe?

lkl

Jul 29, 2008
it says something about it blocks free emails like yahoo, aol, etc.
how you get in?

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
You are going to need an e-mail that is not from a free provider. I have internet though AT&T so I was provided with an email address from them, I think comcast does something similar. If you dont have something like this you might have to fork up some money for a premium service that the cafe accepts. My opinion, it's worth whatever you have to do, awesome community, awesome disscussions, just great all around.

Jan 13, 2008
Like JJM has mentioned, you'll need to either use the email address your internet provider provides you with (I can't think of any internet providers that don't provide an email for you), or you could use a school email (if applicable), work email, etc.

D

Deleted member 2755

I have given up registering for that place.

-Doug

Sep 20, 2007
why have you given up? its not that hard lol

if anybody needs an email with a domain so they can register shoot me a pm I owm freakoutmagic.com ;)

There is an unbelieveable amount of information and creative minds at The Magic Cafe. Some of the most influential thinkers and performers in magic and mentalsim are regular contributers there. In my opinion, the knowledge-base found at the Cafe greatly exceeds younger communities like T11 and E. It's a goldmine. I sincerely feel the quality of input is generally more mature, insightful, and well-rounded than what you'll typically see elsewhere.

RS.

See now I was hesitant to look in this thread because I thought it would turn into a hate thread. But as previously stated it is a gold mine of information. That isn't an understatement.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results