How To Stimulate the Creative Process

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by m2fx, May 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys...
    I stumbled upon a video that gives tips on How To Stimulate the Creative Process not only for magic but also for every day problems..
    Thought I would share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPC8e-Jk5uw

Hope you enjoy.

2. Thanks for that! Ive been having trouble lately with ideas for my writing and this helped confirm the ideas id had for stimulating my mind.

Cheers :)

3. Very cool - interesting points. I particularly agree with the promotion of researching things that are unrelated. You can often find inspiration where you least expect it - movies, music, science, technology, engineering, and hand modeling. Okay, maybe not hand modeling. But the rest, for sure.

4. In magic sometimes I ask people that doesn´t know anything about magic, what would they do if they could do magic...you will be surprised of the things they say...

Sometimes I just take my backpack and my dog (his name is Gordinflas!!! or fatty in english) and we just go to take a long walk anywhere...for some hours...it does help me to relax and think things very seriously...and It does unblock your creative block...you should try that sometime..