I am a dummy

Apr 21, 2015
That’s right. I am admitting to being a dummy. Here is why I am a dummy:

I just got a great big gift box of different decks of cards from theory 11. I open them, discovered that three of them were not in new deck order, and then I got real antsy. I concluded that the decks had been opened and shuffled and so I was not getting a new deck of cards. Then I called the people at theory 11 and they explain to me that the tycoon decks are not in new deck order; they are in a stack. It’s kind of their trademark. I apologized profusely to them and I apologize publicly now. I am still a dummy but now I’m a dummy who knows better.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
That's correct the Tycoon deck comes in Juan Tamariz's Mneumonic Stack if I am not mistaken. You are not a dummy .... If I may put this into perspective , go out to the local store and ask 100 people if they ever heard of a stack a good 80% will look at you as if you had three heads. The other 20% may have heard of it to some extent. So don't be so hard on yourself and most importantly keep practicing. Hope this helps.:)

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
No, you're not a dummy!

You just didn't know.

"Now you know. And knowing is half the battle…” -G.I. Joe

Reactions: CWhite
Jul 17, 2022
That’s right. I am admitting to being a dummy. Here is why I am a dummy:

I just got a great big gift box of different decks of cards from theory 11. I open them, discovered that three of them were not in new deck order, and then I got real antsy. I concluded that the decks had been opened and shuffled and so I was not getting a new deck of cards. Then I called the people at theory 11 and they explain to me that the tycoon decks are not in new deck order; they are in a stack. It’s kind of their trademark. I apologized profusely to them and I apologize publicly now. I am still a dummy but now I’m a dummy who knows better.

I would never have guessed that they were in a stack ether, so I guess im dumb too or we’re both smart.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results