I am seriously thinking about selling this card trick

Oct 23, 2019
I designed a card trick I'm on the fence about selling. (Yes the trick is that good). I've been doing the trick for years and I currently use this for Street performances.

I want to sell it, but I don't, I'm struggling with not wanting to release my grip on this as I designed it so I have that whole it's no longer special feeling.

I Just wanted some input on who would I go to about this should I finally decide to do it.

May 9, 2018
I would never sell a trick I'm emotionally attached to. Some people may absolutely love it, and that's awesome. But even the most brilliant minds, like Peter Turner, have to contend with haters trashing their products for being the worst talentless derivative plonk they've ever seen. Those loudest of all people know everything, and really want to make sure you know how much better their minds are than yours.

Sell your trick when you get to the point you won't be crushed by those inordinately loud opinionations. Then you might make some money but not at the expense of having your heart crushed publicly.

Reactions: obrienmagic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results