I Am Stumped - Card in Fruit

Feb 14, 2008
hey guys I have a friend who really wants to perform a card trick in which the selected card appears in an orange or piece of fruit. He has come up with some methods but he doesn't like any of them. And I for the life of me cannot think of any resources for him to look up. Do you guys have any ideas?

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Carl Coutier's Bill in Kiwi is a great routine. It can do exactly what you had just said with a signed card. There is hardly any sneaky folding/rolling going on. Everything seems out in the open and you just need to know a few sleights.
You could just use a dup inside a fruit and force a card but.. yea

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
How about a switch out of the folded signed selection, paperclip the switched in card and leave on table, as the selection is loaded into fruit. Now, one could very easily (and in a very novel manner) vanish the 'selection' from the paperclip, just to have it reappear in the fruit.
Or, for a VERY novel method, take the loaded fruit in hand and toss it at the folded up card, only for the card to vanish and be found inside the fruit.
A re-handling of the wonderful striking vanish could accomplish this type of visual.

CL

Sep 1, 2007
Bill Malone "On the Loose" has a great bill in lemon that could easily be modified to card in lemon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results