I can do Sinful...

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys!

The only coin magic that I know is Sinful... and a very bad coins across effect. I'd love to learn more & I'd love to see what you guys can do! I'll talk to you soon. Welcome.

Wayne Houchin

Aug 31, 2007
I love your effect Sinful, but sadly, I know zip when it comes to coin effects. So, right now, I do sinful, and it is getting better with practice, but i love the reations I get when i do it, so thanks for such a great trick!

Aug 31, 2007
California
First of all i love your work. secondly, i don't know many coin routines....danny's chink a chink routine is my favorite. i tend to improvise most of the time....just false transfers here and there.

Aug 31, 2007
Singapore
i know how sinful's done, but i have yet to work up enough nerve to do it.

and some cans in singapore are not suitable for it, so i have to choose carefully. :(

PS: you're a friend of mine's favourite magician :p

Aug 31, 2007
Coins

Hey Wayne, Cool site so far, anyways, a coin matrix is always nice, im a cardician myself, but DG's shade and only four are pretty nice effects if taken the time to use, then theres bobo's stuff, which is always great . i have some other stuff i think lying around, like my classic coin funnel, scotch and soda, i actually recently purchased impervious, which is a really cool bottle pentration, so yeah, email me if you want some more help Pickleman_23@hotmail.com

Aug 31, 2007
If you are looking for an impromptu coin vanish and reappearence I would highly reccommend the "Harada Hold". It's a pretty genious idea and when doen right it looks unbelievable. You can find the official preformance for it on youtube (just search Harada Hold Demo).

Aug 31, 2007
Love Sinful Wayne. Perform it all the time. I have actually been working on my coin magic all summer and am happy to say that it's come very far. Also can't wait to get my hands on "Digital Dissolve". Looks awesome.

-Jay

Aug 31, 2007
IMHO, i think sinful "WAS" a good effect, until people started learning from noobs, then it became obvious, and it spread like Cream Cheeese.

bjBueno

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Sinful hurt my brain...love good coin magic.

Can't wait to start jamming out.

Hoobs

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
Hahaha thanks for sharing Wayne, Im not good with coin magic so I tend to keep away from it.

Aug 31, 2007
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I love coin magic and its so impromptu, sadly, all i know is a french drop and sinful! haha, well... french drop errr, sinful... haha that is worth all the coin tricks combined. Nice trick W:H

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey guys!

The only coin magic that I know is Sinful... and a very bad coins across effect. I'd love to learn more & I'd love to see what you guys can do! I'll talk to you soon. Welcome.

Wayne Houchin

Well in my opinion, to the layman, we look like coin gurus because we do the impossible but form a magicians point of view, we as magicians know what is simple and what takes many hours of no social life. Sinful maybe an easy effect to magicians but seemingly impossible to a spectator.

Well in my opinion, to the layman, we look like coin gurus because we do the impossible but form a magicians point of view, we as magicians know what is simple and what takes many hours of no social life. Sinful maybe an easy effect to magicians but seemingly impossible to a spectator.

thats true, i think its in the beginner vid here they say when you learn something it may be boring to you but to the laymen you are doing something fantastic.

Aug 31, 2007
An excellent place to learn coin magic is over at coinvanish.com. Dan Watkins has put together some great material on coin magic (not just his own). Any coin magician should check his site out, or anyone looking to get into coin magic and doesn't know where to start. I'm not trying to advertise for Dan, its just an excellent library for coin magic.

Sypris

Sep 1, 2007
My favorite Coin routine/trick/whatever is Silver Dream by Justin Miller. I get ASTOUNDING reactions with it.

-Brundo

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Sinful is quite an awesome effect, but it's pretty hard over here, cause our soda (or soft drink as we call them) cans have very small mouth holes in the top, so we have to use small coins. It sure would be better with a larger coin. Plus, I've been sworn off soda for years. I don't really perform it either, because, I'm not the best at coin magic. My fave is cards but I really do need to start expanding my horizons, because i'm tired of people asking me if i do any other types of magic and answering no
J4

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey WH

Sinful is a great effect and was masterfully routined, but with soooo many people on places like youtube etc I am not really fond of performing it anymore.
I still do on occasion and it still gets nothing but great reactions.

I don't know too many coin routines/routines that use coins, here is the good coin material I know:

Routines/effects-

Silver Dream- An absolutely amazing coin vanish routine by Justin Miller

Coinone- A stunning coins across routine by Homer Liwag

Sencillo- Another coins across routine by Rannie Raymundo

Back to Basics- A fantastic coin and card routine by Peter Harrison

Effects where a coin is used-

Impervious- Coin in bottle effect

Sinful- Coin in can

Vanishes/moves etc (ones that are stand alone products)-

Crimp Change- A visual coin change

Imagination Vanish- A vanish and production of a coin

There are more but they are the ones I either have or do use that I like.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results