I had one of my best performances tonight

Ok, so i just got back from a football game and all i can say is wow. I was doing magic the entire time [bout 3 1/2 hours]. I used NO cards NO coins, just me and the people. I walked around and hypnotised random people and id say i had about 15 people laying on the ground in dead trance. People were looking really confused. The cops came up to me and asked what was going on and why there were so many people on the ground. I told him i was a mentalist/hypnotist and he didnt believe me, so what did i do? I proved it to him. I put the damn cop in a trance and he was on the ground. They all layed there for a good 10 minutes or so until i went up to all of them and tok them out of that state of mind. I also performed ALL of the effects cody and i have created and they all passed with flying colors. I made non-believers believers tonight. People were like "Oh bull **** this isnt real!" So i psuhed them over with my shadow and had them think of any card and i knew it. Everybody then wanted to be hypnotised so i put a few more people under. One kid completly dropped, noboy was around to catch him, i mean he dropped! And he didnt do anything thats how much he was under. So no i have a croud of about 30 people around me, and this kid about 6' 2'' 220 pounds id say. Hes like "Ok magic kid do something to me" So i had a kid that weighed about 100 pounds come up and had the big guy lift he. Obviously he could very easily til i went all mentalist on his ass. I told him to try to lift the kid after doing the magicy stuff, and he couldnt. and right about after that 4 pretty damn hot girls walk up and wanted to see some magic. I did voodoo where they couldnt move a body part to them and moved them around with my shadows. So now these girls are like on me their so impressed. So, the people that know me can guess waht happened next . Lets just say i showed them some other tricks of my own . so all in all this night completly rocked. I wish i would have taken the camera so you could see all the people on the ground. Just thought id let you guys know

Sep 1, 2007
yeah what do you own because I've never heard of something this powerful sold, derren brown you mean his books right? I only know of a couple of them, which books does he actually teach in, I only know of his theory books

~Beans

Sep 1, 2007
It sounds like quite an eventful night, the way you describe it. I'm definitely not convinced though, I get a sense of exaggeration when reading your post. But, assumptions aside, it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Sep 21, 2007
Wow, very cool. I think I would be right in saying that there was some exxageration on your part, but still, I've been meaning to get some mentalist stuff. i'll have to get something by Derren Brown.

Honestly everyone im not joking or exxagerating anything here. Yes, things like this are posible, and yes i actually did everything i told you. I dont lie about this stuff. If you knew me you would believe me because chances are if you were my friends, i would have performed all of this on you guys. With the people laying on the ground and the cop as well, i swear to god all was what i said. Everything i said happened. Swear to god. Next game ill take my video camera so you can see

Sep 2, 2007
Guys, this stuff is possible. Ian and I have worked together for quite some time now.

This is real "underground" stuff, not many people know about it, never mind being dedicated enough to practice it. Effects like that are rather simple. If you don't belive him then fine, wait for our DVD though, it's due soemtime next year. This stuff may be exxagerated a bit (how many people he hypnotised) but otherwise it's all real, and nothing that he said, we cannot do. Please don't dismiss this just becuase it seems outlandish, that we have supreme powers ..MUWHAHAHAHA (just kidding about the powers part). But serirously, this is real underground magic....theory11 is not udnerground, no matter how much they try.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
There was a magician who did a special on ABC a year or two ago, and he did some powerful mentalism things, and he talked about "Black Ops Hypnotism".
I think that he made up the name for the show and performance, but this reminded me of it.

Sep 1, 2007
Guys, this stuff is possible. Ian and I have worked together for quite some time now.

This is real "underground" stuff, not many people know about it, never mind being dedicated enough to practice it. Effects like that are rather simple. If you don't belive him then fine, wait for our DVD though, it's due soemtime next year. This stuff may be exxagerated a bit (how many people he hypnotised) but otherwise it's all real, and nothing that he said, we cannot do. Please don't dismiss this just becuase it seems outlandish, that we have supreme powers ..MUWHAHAHAHA (just kidding about the powers part). But serirously, this is real underground magic....theory11 is not udnerground, no matter how much they try.

Yea, I believe he did that stuff. I don't understand why people think this stuff is impossible. I mean, you can get peoples hand to stick on tables, see holes through there hand, what is so strange and impossible about this?

Exactly. Everything i stated IS indeed real. And no i didint exxagerate the amount of people, turns out everyone here is very susseptible[sp?]

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Nothing is truly "underground". And either you two are the baddest hypnotists around or there was a bit of truth stretching. Being a mentalist and a trained hypnotherapist I find these claims to be over the top. The mind cannot just "snap" into such a deep trance unless the people around were victims of the "stage hypnotist phenom". People who don't believe simply can't be placed in a hypnotic state. Hypnosis on the most base level is allowing a person to use their mind to vividly create a scene, much like a day dream. Hypnotists do not control their subjects, they guide them through suggestions. While I believe most of the effect you stated are possible, I find the situation in which they were accomplished improbable.

There are 12 standard tests in the SHSS (Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale) which measure how well a subject conforms to the behavior of a classically hypnotized person. By these scales, about 5% of people are classically unhypnotizable, most people show moderate scores, and about 10% are hypnotizable to extreme depths and show the classical deep trance phenomena such as somnambulism, visual and auditory hallucinations, and ability to remain deeply in hypnosis with eyes open.

But, I'll just leave it at "I'm a skeptic".

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
So are we talking about ACTUAL hypnosis here? When I said that I doubted this stuff, I meant it in the context of "Magic Trick". If we are talking about actual hypnosis then I wouldn't really have much doubts.

Nothing is truly "underground". And either you two are the baddest hypnotists around or there was a bit of truth stretching. Being a mentalist and a trained hypnotherapist I find these claims to be over the top. The mind cannot just "snap" into such a deep trance unless the people around were victims of the "stage hypnotist phenom". People who don't believe simply can't be placed in a hypnotic state. Hypnosis on the most base level is allowing a person to use their mind to vividly create a scene, much like a day dream. Hypnotists do not control their subjects, they guide them through suggestions. While I believe most of the effect you stated are possible, I find the situation in which they were accomplished improbable.

There are 12 standard tests in the SHSS (Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale) which measure how well a subject conforms to the behavior of a classically hypnotized person. By these scales, about 5% of people are classically unhypnotizable, most people show moderate scores, and about 10% are hypnotizable to extreme depths and show the classical deep trance phenomena such as somnambulism, visual and auditory hallucinations, and ability to remain deeply in hypnosis with eyes open.

But, I'll just leave it at "I'm a skeptic".

Yes thats true nd not everybody i tried it on worked. I tried it on id say 30 people, some were just out for a minute otherwere for a good bit. Then some didint even have a reaction at all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results