I Heart Shifty

Dec 13, 2007
All I have to say is WOW!

Today I purchased the 1-on-1, shifty...

at first i was a little skeptical, it didn't seen very visual and i thought: I'll stick with fallen.

but then (since i received some money for working) i thought, you know what, people seen to like it, why not get it...and i am in love

THE EFFECT: A card is openly placed face up towards the bottom of the deck, and with a quick jolt upwards the card is somewhere towards the middle. This is repeated until the card is 2nd from the top. The magician blows on the the card and it is on top. (just watch the preview) but i do have to say the preview is deceptive. I would not have hesitated to buy this if i saw a larger preview. When i saw the performance done after buying it...i just smiled

THE TEACHING: 9.5/10 CK teaches it almost perfectly. He gives clear precise instructions and the camera angles are great

THE DIFFICULTY/HANDLING: 6/10 I think this trick is fairly easy. It's a little nacky but the move itself is very simple. It may be a week or two before i perform this. But the practice is well worth it

OVERALL: 9.25/10

Why, because i don't like to give 10's... but I'd say this is the best 1-0n-1 yet and i'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

Its a great ACR ending and its a great stand alone trick... for those of you who have fallen, you should still buy this... The angles i feel are a little better NOT MUCH but especially better if your performing for tall people

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results