I just won prize #11 in the Holiday Contest 2007...

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I just got a package in the mail from T11. Opened it up, and it was a guardian deck with the special sticker. It has the #11 card...

There are no instructions. So I ask. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do? I cant seem to find the link to the contest page anymore...

So, I'm wondering whats up. Any help appreciated.

-ThrallMind

Congratulations!

If you click here it will automatically take you to the support center.

From where you can send Theory11 a Support Ticket, with evidence in which you really did recieve the Winning Deck of cards. This could be photographic proof for example.

Once again congratulations and enjoy your amazing prize,

-RA69

By the way, if you don't already know what you have won, here is a quote saying how you have one the BEST prize in my opinion:

Holiday Contest Page said:
11. Launch Party : An all access invitation for you and a friend to the theory11 launch party in early 2008. Meet, hang out with, and learn from the theory11 artists and get the inside scoop on upcoming projects. All hotel expenses covered by theory11 + invitation access.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations. Prize #11 is one of the coolest prizes in the entire contest -- I hope you like it.

In order to claim your prize, definitely submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support, providing your full information -- ie, Full Name, Address, etc.

I'm not sure if a picture is necessary, but, if it is, the support team will let you know. Congrats, again!

Cheers,
JTM

D

Deleted member 2755

Wow. Congratulations. When I bought my Guardians I was really hoping to win that prize. (I actually bought more Guardians than I originally planned in hope I would win.) Well I must say congratulations. Please enjoy your prize at least for me. Create a thread later on in the future after whatever party it is you are going to, and tell us what happened. I envy you so much. You honestly have no idea how much I envy you. Once again, congratulations.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results