I kinda want to learn to cull cards...

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
When it comes to learning the cull, there is no better resource than Kostya Kimlat's DVD "The Roadrunner Cull."

The DVD is a little pricey, but it is worth it's weight in gold - you will learn an excellent cull, learn some tricks, listen to his advice, and watch Kostya perform to all these people. It's awesome. I would have gladly paid double or triple the price for the DVD.

Good luck.

-Sanj

Jul 13, 2008
My dad has worked with Kostya for the past year or so, and he's a great guy. I highly recommend his Roadrunner Cull as well. Not only does he teach you how to cull cards completely invisibly, he teaches some EXCELLENT tricks. You should definitely get it.

Jun 1, 2009
Roadrunner Cull FTW. There is also a download on vanishing inc called Cullology or something with some neat effects using the cull. I'm not sure if he teaches the cull or not, but most likely an overview would be given. If you want to learn in depth though, go roadrunner cull. I don't have it, but I've seen clips and it looks amazing, plus I have other stuff from Kosta and his teaching is amazing.

Jacob

Feb 4, 2008
I'll second Cullfather by Ian Moran. You will LOVE the MC spread DL. Devistating move. A forced card doubled from the center of the pack.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results