I need music for a trailer

Jul 4, 2014
I am about to post submit something to The Wire, I have all my clips and all explanations done. But, I don't have any music to go with my trailer. Can someone please recommend some music for a trailer which is about gambling sleights!!!

Mar 7, 2015
I think you should put music that identifies the movement and that you like. But be careful, you can only use royalty-free music on the wire, so if you find a song investigate about its royalties or ask a permission to the author for you to use it.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'd recommend you to to sites like Mobygratis and Soundcloud and find music.

As far what TYPE of music? If it was me, I'd find something along the lines of calm ambient music or trip-hop. Nothing with an overbearing beat.

And I have asked about music with royalties and acquiring permission. T11 will not touch your tutorial with a 10 foot pole--even if you have the legal documentation for it. There's a TON of legal conundrums that go along with it.
I tried making a tutorial with some copyrighted music. Just find a royalty free song.

Apr 11, 2015
Hi guys!

When making a recent magic video, I decided to move in a slightly different direction by making a story through the presentation. Not patter (there's no dialogue), but cinematic ideas. I've always been fascinated with the art of video-making along with my passion for magic, and I like to advance both at the same time.

Dec 29, 2011
Incompetech is a great site for finding royalty free music, Kevin Macleod has a a couple of other websites too I think, you'll find his music really suitable.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have a friend with a You Tube channel. He releases original songs on guitar and he has given me permission to use his music from time to time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results