I recently bought Snore but...

Aug 14, 2014
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I recently bought Snore from the wire. I haven't had a chance to open it until today because of finals and school. Anyway, when I went to open it, it wasn't there anymore. It says that I bought it but I can't find in my videos and I even checked on the Wire, but it just tells me to download it for $.99 again.
So is it somewhere I haven't checked, or does it have a certain time limit you can watch it and then it expires? Please help.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I recently bought Snore from the wire. I haven't had a chance to open it until today because of finals and school. Anyway, when I went to open it, it wasn't there anymore. It says that I bought it but I can't find in my videos and I even checked on the Wire, but it just tells me to download it for $.99 again.
So is it somewhere I haven't checked, or does it have a certain time limit you can watch it and then it expires? Please help.
Send a screenshot or forward your email receipt to support, I'm sure they can figure it out.

Aug 14, 2014
Um, I'm a professional writer and that's my website, haha. Take a look at it if you want; I've got tons of clients who will attest to the fact it's trustworthy!

I'm curious; why don't you trust it?
I'm sorry, I'm just a superstitious and cautious person.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results