I spoke to David Roth today about Digital Dissolve.

i showed him the gimmick . he is a funny guy ....... well the good thing is that he says the price for the dvd and the coins coming together as a package is great .....he also said he hopes BoBo gets credits .....and then he performed hopping jfk's

his exact words were "this is it?"

by the way i love the trick ...... i've gotten great reactions .

Aug 31, 2007
California
i showed him the gimmick . he is a funny guy ....... well the good thing is that he says the price for the dvd and the coins coming together as a package is great .....he also said he hopes BoBo gets credits .....and then he performed hopping jfk's

dang i thought you were talking about THE david LEE roth. sheeeesh :]

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Digital Dissolve is actually based on a pretty old idea, and it uses a pretty old gimmick. I have no doubts that David Roth has played with an idea just like it in the past.

Scott.

Yeah i got mine and like i said it looked like lethal tender.

And has the the general idea and handling

~Jordan

you can see my thread the got everyone all up roared for the "old idea" its based on very closely.

i imagein the this is it comment was cause of the length of the trick. iv said it before but i can;t image performing it stand alone

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
I thought I had saw in someones review that they taught that 'snap' change on the dvd. I was disappointed that they didnt. If anyone knows where I could find literature for that please let me know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results