I think I'm the only one.

Sep 1, 2007
Am i the only one who hasn't recieved their package yet. it was shipped on the 5th and still hasn't arrived.

i live in the uk but i ordered the fastest shipping method.

Sep 2, 2007
I am waiting on mine still, I ordered on the day after the site opened.

There's been a lot of people in Canada who still have yet to receive their items. It takes about 7-21 days via the cheapest shipping, and that's probably taking problems in customs into account.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
Am i the only one who hasn't recieved their package yet. it was shipped on the 5th and still hasn't arrived.

i live in the uk but i ordered the fastest shipping method.

I am waiting on mine still, I ordered on the day after the site opened.

You're not alone buddy. You're not alone.

Maybe you international guys should write to your local representatives about the problems with exporting and importing goods and services into your respective countries.:D

Delays in shipping are very harmful to GDP, and may lead to inflation and stagnation, thereby limiting the amount of magic you can purchase from theory11. :(

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you international guys should write to your local representatives about the problems with exporting and importing goods and services into your respective countries.:D

Delays in shipping are very harmful to GDP, and may lead to inflation and stagnation, thereby limiting the amount of magic you can purchase from theory11. :(

Cheers,
JTM

thats one way of putting it i guess.....

and i havent got mine yet but i was told it should be here monday

Sep 2, 2007
but i got stuck with a $35.00 customs fee.

Why is that?

I thought that if you refuse to accept the package, it'll be sent back to theory11, and you can have them reship it, for less than $35.00, like $3.76, and then pray that it gets around customs.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I don't care how whiny it sounds, I'm going to be honest with you guys... I am VERY pissed off right now

This is getting stupid. Seriously.

I ordered the VERY first night Theory 11 came out. It's still not here. People who live a hell of a lot farther away from Theory 11 than me, and ordered on the exact same night have recieved their package.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't care how whiny it sounds, I'm going to be honest with you guys... I am VERY pissed off right now

This is getting stupid. Seriously.

I ordered the VERY first night Theory 11 came out. It's still not here. People who live a hell of a lot farther away from Theory 11 than me, and ordered on the exact same night have recieved their package.

18 days and you still have not received your package, ouch. You probably should submit a ticket - http://www.theory11.com/support. Maybe they can help you out - I've had problems with my domestic packages getting lost in the mail.

Good Luck

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 15, 2007
It seems more people are waiting longer then theyre supposed to for their items when using the 'fastest' shipping method.

I'm from holland and I've ordered Distortion _last sunday, using Fastest Shipping method(3-5 days).

Monday an e-mail came in telling me that the order has left the warehouse, plus my Tracking Code for use at the USPS website.

It's now Thursday and since monday it has been giving me the SAME message when I try to track the item at the USPS site:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 15, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Because of this message i'm worried it won't be there tomorrow, while it's supposed to.

I wouldn't really care if i only paid 5$ for shipment, but it was 5x as much, 25$.

Has anyone had the same thing? Should I be worried? Can i find out more about my order by contacting USPS by phone?

Thanks in Advance, I love your site, and regards,
Spazmo00o0.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I live in the UK, Leicester if anyone is near... Hello? No? :( :p

I ordered DD and Dist. today, with the cheapest shipping (7-21 business days) So we'll see how long it takes plus the customs charge.

When I eventually get it I'll let you know how long it took and how much customs charge there was so anyone else who has problems has a rough idea how long it takes to get to the UK on the cheapest shipping.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results