I want a 5th & Laurel deck :( what should I do?????

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
When the deck was released few weeks back I fell in love with this deck it's just soo nice
the back design, the aces everything in it is just awesome,

and when JB said it's a limited edition I knew that it will be someday in the elite archive and that made me happy for a while until yesterday, when it's finally available in the archive and then my dreams were destroyed :(

because it worths 5500 points, and I have only 5300 it's driving me crazy I only need 200 points to get it,

what should I do in your opinion?
I guess the only thing I can do is trying my best in the next SNC hoping that the deck will still available then.

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Buy 20$ worth of stuff or downloads... ;)
To be honest, you can't find stuff that worth buying for a 20$ in the wire, I mean you may find one or two interesting downloads but no more than that, plus I like the deck but not to a level to spend 20 for it, I could have just bought it for 9.95$ last week LOL

Aug 4, 2015
You could also buy stuff at the Theory 11 store. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those phone cases or that citizens deck. Since it's in the archive, it's probably there to stay. Plus, when buying a deck, you always want to get two of each. One for display and one for play (cardistry, slights, etc.). That's $20 right there. Or just get a shirt. There's endless possibilities!

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results