I want to learn Beginner's Magic

How would I begin to start performing magical tricks at it's highest level ?

• Want to be as great as dynamo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need your help please

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 5, 2019
Good afternoon. I'm a young man who's interested in learning magic tricks to entertain and cause awe and delight for friends and others. I don't have the financial support if it is money I need to start but one thing for certain is that if I get the necessary help I will be committed to my tasks.

Jan 5, 2019
You don't need money to perform magic tricks. Start reading books, watch YouTube video's and ask advice on forums like this one.

It's not about what you have; it's what you do with it.
Where do you suggest I go to get those books and the name of the books? How about you being my mentor and helping me as often as you can?

Jan 1, 2019
Where do you suggest I go to get those books and the name of the books? How about you being my mentor and helping me as often as you can?

RealityOne already gave tips on where to get books.

I can't be your mentor because i'm not an expert and still learning myself. There is enough info on this forum which will point you in the right direction though.

Reactions: Oznall
Jan 5, 2019
RealityOne already gave tips on where to get books.

I can't be your mentor because i'm not an expert and still learning myself. There is enough info on this forum which will point you in the right direction though.
Thanks so far anyways but what about you teaching me the little you know and I teach you the little I've learnt?

Jan 5, 2019
Go to a library and look for magic books. Register at lybrary.com and get access to the Learned Pig Project which has lots of magic books in public domain.
This is to say I go to the website you told me and I can read those books for free?

Oct 19, 2015
Understand that becoming a magician is a long process. It is this journey that helps one develop the knowledge and confidence to perform. Gaining knowledge through your own research and study is a basic start to the longer-term process. Like most performing artistic endeavors, magic is an individual's personal efforts that will yield the best results. Good Luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results