I want to learn more forces

Jun 8, 2008
Hey guys I only know the riffle force. I think its great but i wouldn't mind having a couple in my arsenal. Where can I learn some great forces ?

What ones are the best ?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Riffle Force (the one where you riffle down the short edge and you tell the spectator to see and remember one card)

Dribble Force

Backslip Force

Covered Backslip Force

Raining Force

Those are my favorites

Oct 13, 2008
Riffle Force
Slip Force
Overhand Shuffle Force
My Own Force (I haven't thought of a name for it)

I really only use those four, and I've always been fine. Slip force is probably the only one you haven't heard of (aside from my own force... naturally).

Sun|Sky

Oct 28, 2007
i'm pretty sure there is a DVD called 50 ways to force a card or something like that so yeah get that

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Practice the Classic Force. Nothing can beat a classic force. In fact, if you make it perfect, even some magicians might not realize you are doing a classic force. However, if you do a riffle force or any kind of "stop" force, most magicians will realize, and spectators might as well.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
There is a ribbon spread force... That's one I like.

Although, you might find it good practise to practice the classic force with a card every time you have a card selected. If it hits, cool deal, if not, ain't no never mind :D

- Sean

Oct 28, 2007
yeah i like the ribbon force too and the thumb fan force aswell i think they are more deceptive then a classic force suprisingly.

Jun 8, 2008
so where do I get these gems ? the 50 ways to force a card ? is that what its called ? Il have to take a look

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I don't know man. I wouldn't buy the 40 Ways to Force a Card. You probably won't use 20 of them and you might find one or two that you really like. I say just a learn a simple force and practice it whenever possible.

Sean Raf had a good idea as well. Just learn the Classical and practice it for every single trick you do. If it works, you get better at the force and you know the spectators card. All the other forces aren't as natural in my opnion. The classical force is natural and can be the most effective.

Learn one and get it down perfectly. Don't just spend your money on 40 and use 5 of the forces overall...and do them all mediocrely.

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
yeah i like the ribbon force too and the thumb fan force aswell i think they are more deceptive then a classic force suprisingly.

Sorry to bring up an old subject, but where can you learn fprces like these because I dont think that you can learn them on that 40 Ways to Force a Card DVD? Is there some really good resource I can learn these from?

-manks

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Hey man, Its been said before.... definetly the best force you can use is the "classic force" is the more natural way of getting a card selected by an xpectator, what more do you need? a flashy way of getting a force card???? no no no.... the spectator first sir...

It doesn't matter if we like the force, the force needs to looks like nothing but "take a card man" and a only that, there is no need for something else...

So the best thing that I can recommend to you is this..... Paul green "classic force"

38920102 ways to force a card??? pffftttt, learn the classic force and learn it well, is the best thing you can use.

Cheers!:D

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey man, Its been said before.... definetly the best force you can use is the "classic force" is the more natural way of getting a card selected by an xpectator, what more do you need?

I'd say that a ribbon spread force is the best force you can use, far more natural if you have some sort of surface readily available.

Spread the deck on a table, have a spectator take out a card and that card being the force card. Sounds good to me ;)

If however you're just walking around, definitely the classic force. Or the Marlo B.D.E force, I love that one too.

- Sean

The Cherry Control by Ricky Smith
The bow-to-stern control by Ernest Earick
The Longitudinal Swivel Steal by Ernest Earick

These, I believe, are the hardest controls out there. But, in my opinion, the greatest.

-Dom

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I'd say that a ribbon spread force is the best force you can use, far more natural if you have some sort of surface readily available.

Spread the deck on a table, have a spectator take out a card and that card being the force card. Sounds good to me ;)

If however you're just walking around, definitely the classic force. Or the Marlo B.D.E force, I love that one too.

- Sean

Hey, the idea of a ribbon force looks nice! but as you said, not a lot of us have a chanse of doing magic on a table, that's why I use the classic's, anyway, Ill need to learn the ribbon spread force, you convinced me:rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results