I'd like to introduce you to...

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Hey guys. I thought I'd post this any see if anyone gets anything out of this.

I'm a member of magichat.co.uk and have been for a very long time. The forum is a great place, and has great advice from people who really know their stuff. It's not as big as Theory11, but it's nice.

I'm not trying to compete it with Theory11, I just thought maybe some people would like two places to talk with magicians, or get other people's perspective on things. It's also not attached to a store, like Theory11 is. This makes for unbiased opinions, and not review of the same T11 product over and over again.
;)

The admin who runs it is named Ed, and he's a really nice guy. All the members are nice, and really helpful on anything. And the Off Topic section is hilarious.:D

If you post thoughtful and informative posts, you can get promoted to an "Underground Magician" which gives you access to a more 'relaxed' discussion of magic. Only for knowledgeable members, though. My user name is willabbotsm, and I'm an underground magician there.

So, if anyone wants another place along with T11 to talk to magicians and get some ideas from pros, come along! The forums are waiting. It's always great to get new members.

The site has a few tricks aswell, but don't bother, they're not that good. The forums is really the heart and soul, and where you'll have the most fun.

See you on the otherside,
Will :)

Apr 19, 2008
I totally agree with you willabbotsm! ive beena member for two years now and its helped me so much and p.s willabbotsm could you possible nominate me to become a underground magician thanks very much matey:D

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I just signed up, thanks for bringing new communities to our attention. It looks like a good site, I posted an intro, but have to go to work now.

:)

Jul 13, 2009
Hey guys. I thought I'd post this any see if anyone gets anything out of this.

I'm a member of magichat.co.uk and have been for a very long time. The forum is a great place, and has great advice from people who really know their stuff. It's not as big as Theory11, but it's nice.

I'm not trying to compete it with Theory11, I just thought maybe some people would like two places to talk with magicians, or get other people's perspective on things. It's also not attached to a store, like Theory11 is. This makes for unbiased opinions, and not review of the same T11 product over and over again.
;)

The admin who runs it is named Ed, and he's a really nice guy. All the members are nice, and really helpful on anything. And the Off Topic section is hilarious.:D

If you post thoughtful and informative posts, you can get promoted to an "Underground Magician" which gives you access to a more 'relaxed' discussion of magic. Only for knowledgeable members, though. My user name is willabbotsm, and I'm an underground magician there.

So, if anyone wants another place along with T11 to talk to magicians and get some ideas from pros, come along! The forums are waiting. It's always great to get new members.

The site has a few tricks aswell, but don't bother, they're not that good. The forums is really the heart and soul, and where you'll have the most fun.

See you on the otherside,
Will :)

Well I signed up, and if people start complaining about me it is all on you :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results