Ideas on card trick for bar???

Oct 24, 2016
I live in chicago working at bar and I was thinking of making a chicago cubs card trick ideas?

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 27

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
use a deck of cubs cards and have one indians card. Place the indians card on top and say "id like to show you a trick with my favorite team." look down and be like "whoops wrong deck!" Then do a standard color change to make it look like you transform the deck right there into the cubs deck. Then proceed to do a card trick.

Card to beer coaster is an excellent idea!

also card under glass (if you have the misdirection skills) is a killer bar routine!

Oct 29, 2016
I'd imagine that any visual color change you can execute well would be good for bars. If you are in a seated position that also gives you an advantage on certain moves such as specific passes that may work better with tables.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Scam School is the best place to go. It is where I got into magic actually. I used to show scams to friends when I worked at Party City and after I left I moved on to magic. If you are only working with cards and bar stuff though I would only do stuff like card to coaster or vanishing salt. If you are a bartender your job is to serve drinks, not entertain. As a bartender I never find time to entertain and if there is time it usually doesn't warrant entertaining them. They are at a bar to watch a game usually or chat with buddies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results