Ideas please

Dec 22, 2022
Ideas for half a dozen powerful card tricks in a noisy pub where the beer will be flowing and people will be moving around.
Pocket space
Maximum of a couple of decks and wallet.
First thoughts...
No over complicated tricks
Tricks that flow, tricks that are visual, in the hand magic, involvement of different people.
I have intermediate card skills.
Thanks
Jerome

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
It might help us to know what you already perform, otherwise some suggestions may not your style or not your current skill set. But to get it started with some shots in the dark;

“Do as I do“ has some fun variations where you both randomly select the same card. It is a fun 2 person bit. Usually takes two decks though unless you want to separate into red and black halves…or two Rb/rb like one half hearts n spades the other half clubs and diamonds.…might be more convenient to just carry two decks😂

Possibly romantic tricks; Have a 2 participants each select a card and have one of their cards find the others in the deck. Also there are variations of tricks like Wayne Houchins ”French Kiss” where two cards held by participants swap without touching. I’m sure these don’t need to be romantic but if you are performing for couples it’s nice to have a romance option.

Get spectators (4 participants) to each cut to 4 10s. The version I do requires a table but you may know a handling that doesn’t.

Reactions: MagicofKeelan

ID4

Aug 20, 2010
Close Up Illusion By Larry Jennings

Floating Bill

Torched and Restored or Torched and Restored Revisited by Brent Braun

Emotional Bonding by David Acer

Desert Rose by Chris Randall

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results