If I'm not mistaken...

Sep 22, 2007
Aaron fisher is an artist here and this seems umm a little weird that he would release a product with E and not here i mean some might think thats like crossing over....

COMING SOON: Stay tuned for the buzz on the newest and best magic in the industry.

"Search and Destroy" - Aaron Fisher

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
you got that email a few minutes ago too? Yes it is true that Aaron Fisher is an artist here but that doesn't mean he can't make a video with another company. Danny Garcia, Wayne Houchin, and Jonathan Bayme all worked with E before they came to Theory 11 and they probably work with other companies every once in a while. So in short, Aaron is releasing an effect with E even though he is an artist here.

D

Deleted member 2755

He made a DVD with T11. It doesn't mean he's restricted to just one company. His choice.

-Doug

Sep 22, 2007
you misunderstood me i just figured since its been so long since he released a product its strange it wasn't released thought t11 and Houchin and bayme now that there here wouldn't work with another company. I mean i wasn't saying he was tied down i was just surprised

I think that it's a possibility that it could be release here on T11, too. But maybe E just announced it early... And didn't Wayne and Danny release UltraGaff after they formed with T11?

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
you misunderstood me i just figured since its been so long since he released a product its strange tit wasn't released thought t11 and Houchin and bayme now that there here wouldn't work with another company. I mean i wasn't saying he was tied down i was just surprised

As an additional piece of info. I believe Houchin was the director

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Search and destroy? thats a trick form his book If a recall right.... Its not fair , Aaron is one of my favourite magicians(for his technical skill) and I cant conceive that he is releasing something at E...considering that at E the vast majority of customers there are young kids lookig for easy things to pull off and aaron fisher's tricks require some amount of technicality.... well good for him I suppose

Search and destroy? thats a trick form his book If a recall right.... Its not fair , Aaron is one of my favourite magicians(for his technical skill) and I cant conceive that he is releasing something at E...considering that at E the vast majority of customers there are young kids lookig for easy things to pull off and aaron fisher's tricks require some amount of technicality.... well good for him I suppose

Funny you should say that, when most of the members at Ellusionist are also members here. You make it sound like E is subpar that of T11??

I can't say I'm surprised though that Aaron is releasing a new product with Ellusionist. They're a good company, and definitely know how to market their products. Same with Theory11. I guess it all comes down to who is willing to shell out more $$$$$$$ to their performers, and in this case, I'd say Ellusionist has the deeper pockets.

Just my thoughts...said with no absolute certainty on anything lol.
Steve

Oct 28, 2007
maybe this was a deal they made before T11 started, i think that is what happened with the ultra gaff not sure though

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think people are too worried about this imaginary border that separates E from T11. What's so wrong with coexisting in harmony? Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't they both be good for their own reasons? :confused:

The fact of the matter is that they are both contributing to the advancement of magic. Aaron Fisher is not betraying anyone or anything along those lines.

-Kevin

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Funny you should say that, when most of the members at Ellusionist are also members here. You make it sound like E is subpar that of T11??

I can't say I'm surprised though that Aaron is releasing a new product with Ellusionist. They're a good company, and definitely know how to market their products. Same with Theory11. I guess it all comes down to who is willing to shell out more $$$$$$$ to their performers, and in this case, I'd say Ellusionist has the deeper pockets.

Steve

I have to agree with Steve on this. I am amazed by the teens on here who think there is some "epic battle" between E and T11. Who cares? People can purchase magic wherever they want and when they want. Nobody has to stay loyal to one company. I would also venture to say that many of us either came from the E forums to here or continue to be members over there as well. Heck..I'm willing to bet that many of us get on Penguin and the Magic Cafe as well from time to time.

I would think any artist could and will advertise and sell products with whoever they want...unless there is some contract that ties them to one sole company.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

Steve

Jajaja, you got me on this one, maybe my opinion is a little biased, But I made my opinion based on most of the propaganda makes on his tricks.."easy to do!!! fry spectators with this!!" IM not saying E is a bad company, hell, I have even bought stuff from there in the past, I am in no way hating E...

Anyway, you owned me lol.

Sep 22, 2007
I am in fact not one of those teens who thinks they cannot coexist in harmony i was informing u that aaron fisher has a effect coming out with E which to me personally is slightly weird that's all i agree E has great effects IMO few and far between

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
T11 crew has said that they base the tricks they choose to sell on quality not quantity.
Not to say what aaron is selling on E bad,but just not something T11 wants to release.
And for those people that want it to be sold here.
Why cant you just buy it on another website?Why does it have to be from here?

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am in fact not one of those teens who thinks they cannot coexist in harmony i was informing u that aaron fisher has a effect coming out with E which to me personally is slightly weird that's all i agree E has great effects IMO few and far between

That wasn't an attack pipi94, just a generalization about the whole situation :)

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results