If This Is What I Think It Is I'm Gonna Freak Out!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
I'm pissed right now. You want to know why? Apparently, theory11 and ellusionist are one in the same. You read right. Check this out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus375
I have $147 left from the competition and I'm saving it for Factory Sealed, Bullet, UltraGaff, and a Shadows Masters deck. I have to say that it's been pretty hard not to just go and blow all the money right away. Which reminds me.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember you have to spend that BEFORE we move to the new site... that is a gift cretificate that will not be accepted by the new site.

Did I say new site?

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Hmm... bit of a stretch don't ya think? Although (e) did say at one point they were talking with Chriss Kenner... <I'm so mean>

Adding to the mill

Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Yah i highly doubt Theory11 and E will ever be together. And I hope they won't.

Sep 1, 2007
can someone tell me what the ultra gaff actually is someone told me it was a dvd that came with a gaff deck wopdy do and the shadow masters arnt they going to be like the black t's but with the nice ace wopdy do so origianll

Sep 1, 2007
I guess you guys are right. I admit I overreacted, but can you imagine? I would appreciate a confirmation from a staff member though.

Sep 3, 2007
No need to get so anxious. It is just a redesign of the site. The sites have their own communities and are different in many ways. So there is no way they are together.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Ha! You guys are awesome! I can assure you that T11 & E are completely different companies. E announced in their forums the other day that they are now working on a new site design, I'm sure that is what your quote was reffering to.

:)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ha! You guys are awesome! I can assure you that T11 & E are completely different companies. E announced in their forums the other day that they are now working on a new site design, I'm sure that is what your quote was reffering to.

:)

Yeah got a bit confused. so ichecked it out and your right.
Cant wait to see what brad has up his sleeve.

Other than your damn shoelace and my wallet.

~Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
Brad Christian has this cute little habit of dropping subtle hints about upcoming releases and changes in order to torture forum members and cause them to post countless vain threads demanding more information and/or speculating on the nature of the unrevealed but vaguely mentioned whatever-it-is. A clever marketing campaign, but it does tend to breed a wave of highly annoying topics started by people who have nothing better to do (like, oh, I don't know. . . perform some bloody magic somewhere?!).

As far as redesigning their site. . . AGAIN?! How many renovations has that site gone through in the past year? Lots, that's how many. I only hope they make it easier to navigate and find things, because the last time they overhauled everything that became a bit of a chore.

Hmm... bit of a stretch don't ya think? Although (e) did say at one point they were talking with Chriss Kenner... <I'm so mean>

Adding to the mill

Ty

Hey all,

Im 100% sure that Theory11 adn E.com are two diffrent company's!
Look at the facts:

1. A few artists that you see here, are ''from'' E.com. If they where one, E would still advertise the artists products.
2. Kenner does not work at E anymore.(i actually doubt if he ever did)
3. Most of you are in the D&D forums, and if your there alot, you might have seen Dan's post about this, and him saying that he does not support E, and if this was a sister company, he would not place a link on his site!

All those facts together....NO: T11 is not the same/working with E

cheers,
Aron

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results