I'm depressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Hey people..

Ugh.. I've been told my girlfriend is cheating on me. I don't know what to do. I feel like crap. I don't believe she would do that to me. Yet.. I think she would in a way to. Sorry thi sis a random thread.

Just need to get it out.

Sincerly..
Spencer..

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Spencer,

Dude, you have us. I promise we won't cheat on you. Too bad you don't live in Vegas you could come by the house and hang. Don't let it get you down.

Chris Kenner

PS: What kind of magic do you do?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I guess now wouldn't be the time to say that you should change your screen name?

But seriously, that sucks. I know what that feeling is like. If you need to talk, just send me a PM, alright?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
If you need any girl advice, feel free to ask. That sucks. I feel your pain. Like Chris said, too bad you don't live in Vegas, because you will always have us.

Katie

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I suggest talking to her upfront about it. Be calm. Let her know that you feel this way about what she is supposedly doing. Don't just hide in your room and play with cards.

Another suggestion is to just go out and have fun for a day without her. Get a few mates together and just jam or whatever you want to do. Don't go to places you went with her though... that will bring back the memories.

Afterwards, don't forget to talk to her about it... Find out if it's true. Make sure she's looking you straight in the eye when she tells you. If her eye's move suddenly in a different direction (usually top left) then it's a dead set giveaway that she is lying.

If you need any more tips feel free to PM me...

Cheers,
Shanku

Spencer,

Dude, you have us. I promise we won't cheat on you. Too bad you don't live in Vegas you could come by the house and hang. Don't let it get you down.

Chris Kenner

PS: What kind of magic do you do?

Hey Chris, I sent you a PM a few days ago, when'm I gonna get a response lol?

But supposing I do come out to Vegas some time, is there a way to meet you guys? (I live in MA lol)

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Having been in the same situation as you are a couple of times I know how you feel. It's terrible, and the wondering is always in the back of your mind.

Some how you need to find out if she really is, or if this person is just telling porky pies (for those of you that don't speak cockney rhyming slang that is lies).
If you are up front with her then it will be a very hard conversation, and you may or may not know whether or not she is at the end of it. If she is not then it may stress your relationship and make it more difficult from then on. So broach the subject carefully as you obviously don't want to offend her.

I hope that it all goes well for you.

Anton

I'm sorry to hear that man. It happens sometimes. But, before confronting her I would suggest that you get some confirmation. How reliable is your source? Does the person who told you have ulterior motives? Have you noticed any changes in her behavior since you have been told, or since it allegedly started?

Bro ... Forget the B.S. ..just man up and ask her directly ... don't waste time stewing in your own juices... Be open and honest and patient , and ask her ....See what she says and handle it accordingly ... I know it may feel like the end of the world...but it isn't... Here are your options ...

1) you ask and it turns out that it is not true.... Then you know what to do ...

2) you ask and determine that it is true ... Well in this case you need to realize that as hard as it is to let go you need to ... No need to allow someone who lies to occupy any space in your life period....

Hope it gets better ... Just realize that these things actually do happen to everyone , and that in a while you won't feel as badly as you do now ....

There are so many lovely women out there that to concern yourself with one that abviously doesnt deserve your attention....

Good luck Brother ....

Damnit! Can't believe I just tried to give good honest advice on a Magic message board.....now i am depressed.... :D

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
I know it sucks, and I know it hurts like hell, and risking like sounding like a typical cliche'...

There are a million other women... its better to find out now than a few more years down the line.

I've been in the same situation more than once.. let me tell you, its better to know now than find out way after the fact.. go out, hang out with friends, have fun, and rub it in her face. Don't let her know she's hurt you... do it in a nice way.

You know how you feel better? Take all the money you were ever going to spend on her, and blow it all on magic!

Actually dude, that does suck. IDK what to tell you man...just hang in there. But dang, you got Chris to reply in here, that's something! LOL! :D

Take is easy...a day of heavy drinking (NFL SUNDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!) should do the trick...or not. :)

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
I watched my girlfriend fall for another guy. That was pretty terrible.

Then one day, completely at random, she told me they'd "messed around". Needless to say, I felt sick to my stomach.

The worst part is I forgave her... That back-fired.

When we did break-up, I threw $200 into a paintball gun and played with some friends. Talk about stress relief.

It sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Good luck to you.

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks.

Wow guys.. and katie :) Thanks a ton. You guys are awesome, I could ask for more than you guys. I really appreciate everything you guys have said. I'm still in the process of finding out what's happening.

-She thinks I don't trust her because I think she might have.

-She sounds like she wants to end the relationship but says she doesn't

-Her BESTFRIEND told she was, a very reliable source.
- Another thing, they're fighting so she could have said this to get Ashley back for somthing she did to her.

-She invited to a football game, a home game. Risking this guy could have been there and saw us together. I don't think she would risk that.

-She says she loves me. And she says it deeply, her body feels relaxed and eyes get all shiny like she's gunna cry but it's because she's happy, you know?

-She has a horrible life with her dad and step-mom and today she is telling them she is moving out with her aunt and/or mom. (That has to be a ton of stress and pressure)
-Leading me to think she's already under a bunch of pressure and doesn't want to talk about this and she's already frustrated so she's taking all that out on me when i try to talk about with her.

-I do so much for her, I think any decent person wouldn't think of cheating on someone who is always getting rides to see THEM because they never have a ride. I buy her stuff all the time, I bought her $50 worth of stuff for our 1 month.

-Pretty much I don't think she cheated on me, but I also have that little voice in the back of my head tha says she did.

Well, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I appreciate it soo much.

Sincerly and many thanks,
Spencer.

And to answer your question Mr. Kenner, I do mainly card magic. And now I do Digital Dissolve but that's the only coin magic I do.

Wow guys.. and katie :) Thanks a ton. You guys are awesome, I could ask for more than you guys. I really appreciate everything you guys have said. I'm still in the process of finding out what's happening.

-She thinks I don't trust her because I think she might have.

-She sounds like she wants to end the relationship but says she doesn't

-Her BESTFRIEND told she was, a very reliable source.
- Another thing, they're fighting so she could have said this to get Ashley back for somthing she did to her.

-She invited to a football game, a home game. Risking this guy could have been there and saw us together. I don't think she would risk that.

-She says she loves me. And she says it deeply, her body feels relaxed and eyes get all shiny like she's gunna cry but it's because she's happy, you know?

-She has a horrible life with her dad and step-mom and today she is telling them she is moving out with her aunt and/or mom. (That has to be a ton of stress and pressure)
-Leading me to think she's already under a bunch of pressure and doesn't want to talk about this and she's already frustrated so she's taking all that out on me when i try to talk about with her.

-I do so much for her, I think any decent person wouldn't think of cheating on someone who is always getting rides to see THEM because they never have a ride. I buy her stuff all the time, I bought her $50 worth of stuff for our 1 month.

-Pretty much I don't think she cheated on me, but I also have that little voice in the back of my head tha says she did.

Well, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I appreciate it soo much.

Sincerly and many thanks,
Spencer.

And to answer your question Mr. Kenner, I do mainly card magic. And now I do Digital Dissolve but that's the only coin magic I do.
Sometimes (pardon the language) when the s*** hits the fan you just need some alone time. I know when I was diagnosed with Diabetes a few months back, although people kept on talking to me and reassuring me, what I really needed was some time alone to reflect. The calmness really helped me get through the tough time.

Good luck man, and all the best.

Mitchell

Sep 1, 2007
Sometimes (pardon the language) when the s*** hits the fan you just need some alone time. I know when I was diagnosed with Diabetes a few months back, although people kept on talking to me and reassuring me, what I really needed was some time alone to reflect. The calmness really helped me get through the tough time.

Good luck man, and all the best.

Mitchell

Thanks and sorry about the Diabetes man. I stayed up till 5AM last night just sitting on my bed thinking about it and playing with my cards just trying to be calm. I think i practiced Digital Dissolve so much last night i'll be able to fool even Dan White with it! haha.. anyways.

Thanks again, I really really appreciate it.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results