I'm here

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gambit, I'm a magician/mentalist. I've been doing this for 6 years, actively for 4, I perform everyday and currently traveling across the country doing magic.

If you need anything, send me a message, I'll get back to you ASAP, and check out my video's, I'll be posting.

Lastly, I will be posting what cities I am traveling to at the moment, just so that y'all know, I'm going to Tallahassee Tuesday, then Houston Texas Sunday. That's my upcoming schedule.

I have been very very busy Gambit. Thanks for asking. I have the promotional things going, and I am just now getting back into performing some of the events myself. I did the Hard Rock Cafe in Myrtle Beach SC recently. Due to my wife's medical issues I am still having to work a second job. I am still in the mix and doing well ( all things considered).

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Sep 1, 2007
Hey it's Gambit, sweet man, welcome to the forums

and Curtis, wow I haven't seen you (in videos) or heard from you in forever, it's good to hear your doing good

~Beans

Sep 1, 2007
i dont know you personally but i've seen you posted quite a lot over at E..seen your performance as well and they look great

anyway..welcome !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results