I'm out at 7pm tonight...

I'm going to the Motocross Des Nations tonight and tomarrow. Be spending the night with one of my friends who just fratured his radius and growth plate in his arm. He came up a bit short on a triple and got messed up...LOL!

Anywho, don't think I'm ignoring any of your pm's. I'm just not going to be here LOL!

For more info on the MX Des Nations, check out amamotocross.com! I can't wait man...biggest motocross race in history and it's gonna be in Budds Creek, Maryland! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out!!!!!
Steve

S

sidrohc

I used to race... and I really wouldn't mind going to watch lol. Have fun!

S

sidrohc

I'm on my friends laptop...so what class did you use to race man? I race 4 stroke open in harescrambles....and 125A in motocross. :D
I raced when I was younger in the 65cc class except I was on a KLX 110.. I still got in the top three most of the time anyway. :D I always wanted to do harescrambles though. I mainly just rode in the trails by my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who cares...

Today rocked! I ended up being a medic for the day, and got a VIP all-access pass. I basically went where ever I wanted to on a quad the whole day...and got in for free, free food/drink, etc.

Annyhow, Team USA won (but they were favored to anyways...this is the 18th time they've won the MX des Nations, and they hold the record) and Ricky Carmichael (The G.O.A.T.) is now officially retired from motocross. We'll miss him, no doubt. But just a few short years til he's racing NASCAR...:D

Goin to bed...
Steve

-------------------------------------

I raced when I was younger in the 65cc class except I was on a KLX 110.. I still got in the top three most of the time anyway. :D I always wanted to do harescrambles though. I mainly just rode in the trails by my house.

Nice...surprised you got top 3 on a KLX110...those things crawl! LOL!

Yea...harescrambles are a blast. Just nice because the day is alot quicker and you get more riding time. Sign-up, race, leave. No practice, wait 2 hours, moto 1, wait 3 hours, moto 2, etc. And not many people get medivac'd out either....so that's always good. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results