I'm proud of this. (contest.. sorta)

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hey guys, I'm sorry if I am posting too much about this, but I am really proud of this effect. I think that it is pretty fooling. So i'm curious, can someone tell me how it was done?
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXP5NiCiYhM[/video]
And if the first person to tell me how it was done would like, I'll ship them a random theory11 or ellusionist deck.

Djordje

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
I think you had two DVDs one was in your xbox the other DVD that you made disappear you had some kind of elastic attached to it that you were covering with your finger and when you pushed forward the elastic pulled the DVD of your bed.Am I correct?

Jun 20, 2013
The part with the cd vanish, I think it's easy. When you put your hand, you make the cd fall. No elastics, you hold it with your finger (your right hand doesnt move and this finger is hidden. Great idea though! Next, for the dvd playing, you just have a duplicate in your xbox! Here you have no problems because we cant see if this is the SIGNED dvd, which is not! :)
If it is the effect, can you contact me on Fb ? (Type "Valentin Dynamo"). If not, I will see the thread' :)
Well constructed trick :)

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Dude, Parker, you pm'd me, I told you how I freaking did it. I would really appreciate it if you deleted or changed these comments, although it's probably too late lol. I mean.. Seriously?

Jul 22, 2013
California
My apologies haha when you pmd me about it, I thought you were kidding. I didn't realize until I watched it again that it was the ACTUAL method. Haha I am sorry Tyler, I modified my comments.

Jun 20, 2013
How about a cd reader system CONNECTED to the xbox? Like bluetooth or cables, something like that! (Ok that's my second try :p)

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Of course not! A misunderstanding is nothing more than that, a mistake. I'm sorry for doubting your character.
Celine, not a bad idea at all, but not quite right. Good guess!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results