I'm So Happy!

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Let me tell you what just happened... Well, I was having a party at my house(about 30 people), and my mom, as she always does yells,
"C'mon' out from your room Brian show everyone a trick!". I'm always so excited
at that moment if I have any tricks I always wanted to show people.
So I did, and performed a four-ace production, followed by a four-ace trick using the aces I just produced, then did my own variation of Joshua-Jay's Split Decision( which I recommend to everyone). The reactions I got from everyone was so Great! I guess the more people there are, the louder the reaction gets, there were people laughing and clapping, and me standing there, with a deck of cards in my hands smiling with out saying a word, being careful not to break the reactions from continuing-on. And following after the reactions ended and I announced,
"I'm done",
My mom opened up the front door with a cake and lit candles(it happened to be someones birthday), and kept the smiles going. I walked to my room slowly, still hearing,
"Great job Brian!".
Just had to share that with you all...

Brian

D

Deleted member 2755

That's awesome! I hope you enjoyed yourself. Awesome story. I love performing when relatives come over as well. As Steve said though..... why didn't you stay for the cake?:rolleyes:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results