I'm thinking about buying Guardians...

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, I don't see why that wouldn't be a good idea. If you like them enough to want to commit to a brick of 12, then go for it. I myself bought a brick of the first editions. Though...I've only openned one of the decks.

Here's a bit of advice. Do your research on what you want before you go out and get it!

Good luck to you,

Shane K.

Well 2 things first.

1)This should be in the "Product Questions" forum
2)Please try to not make your titles so vague, and actually describe your problem so people don't skip over it.

As for buying them, check out the reviews in the Product Review section, they seem to be great cards, much better than the first. Getting it sent while it's cooler out will help but, you should also have porper card-clip just incase, if you want them to last an extra long time.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Does anyone know if the 2nd edition Guardians will still fit in a normal porper clip? I know that the stock and finish are brand new, so I wanted to make sure before I make up my mind on what decks I want to purchase in the future.

Thanks.

Shane K.

Sep 9, 2007
they fit fine, but you have to take out the T11 ad card and the double-back. I would have preferred a black face, which i think is slightly more versatile, but I'll take what i can get.

also, since the box has a matte finish, it gets scuffed up more than most boxes.

but they're still great cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results