Impressed

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to drop by and make my presence known. I never caught wind of the T11 phenomenon until recently, and I have to admit that I'm a fan of the site and its intentions. There's some strong magic and respectable names behind this establishment already. Despite the fact that it's a young community with a controversial reputation, I can definitely see myself enjoying the atmosphere around here in the future.

Mucho congratulations to everyone involved.

I hope to participate a lot throughout these forums and help lead some substantial conversation. Unfortunately, for the next few months, I'll be extremely busy with a military training schedule, so I'll try my best when I've got the time. I definitely see T11 going places, and I hope to join everyone here to be a minor part of it.

Semper,

Ray.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Ray, nice to see you over here. Oh, and thank you because if it weren't for you being in the Stained Skin video I never would of won that prize. But back on topic...

I totally agree with you about this site. It's definitely got all the right intentions and some very established names behind it. Can't to see what's to come in future.

S

sidrohc

Most of the team uses the forums too which helps a lot. :D

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to drop by and make my presence known. I never caught wind of the T11 phenomenon until recently, and I have to admit that I'm a fan of the site and its intentions. There's some strong magic and respectable names behind this establishment already. Despite the fact that it's a young community with a controversial reputation, I can definitely see myself enjoying the atmosphere around here in the future.

Mucho congratulations to everyone involved.

I hope to participate a lot throughout these forums and help lead some substantial conversation. Unfortunately, for the next few months, I'll be extremely busy with a military training schedule, so I'll try my best when I've got the time. I definitely see T11 going places, and I hope to join everyone here to be a minor part of it.

Semper,

Ray.

Ray: Welcome! Good luck with your training - I thank God every day for the freedoms that men & women like yourself provide. It is an honor having you here.

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
I agree Ray, this is a nice looking site and I'm digging the style. Now that I know you'll be in military training, I'll leave you encouraging Facebook comments. : )

|| sean ||

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results