Impromptu Dream of Aces Perfected!

Aug 31, 2007
California
I thought they were awesome! However, you should work on the count a little more. Also, just by the way, you flashed a bit on the first one near the ace of spades, and you flashed on the 4for4. Be careful with that. Other than that, great job.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Nice,

I agree with remy, you flashed a bit, but to laymen they wouldn't notice. We only notice it because we know what we're looking for ;)

Congratulations on perfecting this,

Sanj

This seems like you wanted to make this for a magician fooler, I feel you oversold a little too much. I do the same thing because i really don't want to get called out on anything. also timing is everything with the way you went about the switch.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Your elmsely's count was horrible... work on that.
I did not like your first version. There are BETTER Ace Assembly out there. You flashed BIG time on your 4-for-4 switch(also work on getting a break, I recommend a pinky count).
The second version is not YOURS. It's just a basic Ace Assembly that is VERY old.

Also, if you had your mic on, why not just add in some patter?

To be honest, from your other videos, I really did not expect much... and that was what happened after seeing your performance.

KEEP PRACTICING.

Dec 13, 2007
i thought they were good

i came up with one myself... it is more like the actual dream of aces routine

but that was great

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results