Impromptu signed card to pocket

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bdxNtUI6DtE

ok it totaly sucks, i created a new form of palm (i think), but im trying to do something with it, it looks far better in person on camera as "there card" slides back on top of the deck which is the misdirection of ditching there actual card, which u dont see well on a camera, but anything possitve to help me furture this sleight, handeling or wyas on improving the trick will benefit me vastly!

thanks

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I agree it sucks, but it's your presentation, not your palming. I didn't see a flash, but I also didn't see any reason for your hand to go to your pocket - which it very obviously did. You need some kind of sensible cover for that.

Off the top of my head, you could hide a piece of flash paper on the bottom of the deck, then -while ditching the card in your pocket - get out a lighter. Cut the deck (placing the flash paper in the middle), then hold the lighter under the cards to light the flash paper... test this with a crap deck first, I haven't ever lit flash paper in the middle of a deck before... which should create a flash of flame from the deck.

Now put the lighter back in your pocket, retrieving the card, while you hand the deck to your spectator and ask them to confirm that their card is not in the deck. While they're completely absorbed in doing that, plant the card somewhere on their person - purse, jacket pocket, wherever.

This is not a new palm, but good on you for coming up with it.

It is a Side Steal Or Clip Steal Palm, very very old move but you actually did it pretty well. Only tip would be to make it flow just a tad better, there was an unatural pause when you did the steal.

Also, make your double more natural, kinda funky there.

And finally, it is not pronounced "Ch(as in CHURCH)arlier" its prounounced like sharlia (Long a sound). If that makes any sense at all.

Sharp

hey thanks for the adivce.
i like the flash paper principle i could definatly play around with that, also thats for the moves actuaal name XD.
as for the presentation, we must of tried filming this around 18 times due too such bad lighting and me being a jewhole, when we finaly got the footage you see now (which still sucks) i could not be arsed with it hense my depressing emo voice ^^.
so far i like the ideas and hope more will come, thanks guys.

if you know the card to mouth idea and if you know the one from born to perform you can use that idea for a card to pocket. i use that all the time. if you dont know what im talking bout i can send u a video clip explaining how

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results