In Dangerous Motion : In Search of Flourishing Knowledge

Hello to all, and to all a good ni... Oops, wrong thread. hehe

Anywho, i'm in search of just about anything that can seriously increase my knowledge of flourishing, even if I can't do it right away. I'm looking for Books, DVDs, Websites, just about anything you can offer with a few exceptions. I already know about The Bucks, d+M, De'vo and Jerry Cestkowski in enough detail to know what they've published, I think lol. I hope no one takes any offense to that. I'm not one to make a completely useless thread (there may have been one :D), so i'm hoping that down the road if someone needs flourishing help or knowledge that this thread and the things that people hopefully provide might come in handy for them aswell. With that said, if you do feel the need to mention anything from the aforementioned individuals, by all means, feel free just incase someone else could use the information. So gimmie everything you got :D.

Thank you in advance, and i'm sure i'll be thanking my way right through this thread lol.

P.S. Spelling was checked for your viewing pleasure ;).

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
card manipulations by jean hugard has some basic older flourishes. such as a lot of one handed cauts and plenty of fans. TOOC for sybil with proper instructions. and because it is awesome. ill add more as they occur to me.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
brian tudor Is a must if you start with dan and dave flourishes and D+m as well, his one hand cuts are nice and I love his work with the sybils, you could check that out...

also, kevin ho its great and I love his style, there is a lot of information on decknique you could check that site....

Have a nice day!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Brian Tudor revolution cut is used in 70% of D+m flourishes and in a lot of Bucks moves as well, only god knows how many other flourishes use the revolution cut =)

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
While there are better products than these, they are still worth mentioning.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=916 (Guys please do NOT bash this okay? It was my first flourishing video that I ever got, and I learned all the moves off of it. It isn't impossible, as long as you are dedicated. No teacher is that bad)

This one is pretty good too, although way way old.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=858

Neither is anything new/revolutionary, but still a good source for information.

Hope this helps,

-PTG

Sep 1, 2007
Chris Kenner invented sybil.
De'Vo "revolutionized card manipulation" with leaving out all the magic and deciding to do charlier cuts to techno music.

That's about it.

Jan 31, 2008
De'Vo "revolutionized card manipulation" with leaving out all the magic and deciding to do charlier cuts to techno music.

That's about it.

Dan and Dave "revolutionized card manipulation" with doing more magic and deciding to make a bunch of 2 hand cut moves.

That's about it.

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
Dan and Dave "revolutionized card manipulation" with doing more magic and deciding to make a bunch of 2 hand cut moves.

That's about it.
I'm afraid you got that wrong, De'Vo defiantly revolutionized Card Manipulation. The Bucks added a great style, and ideas.

The Encyclopedia for playing card flourishes is a great tool, and the holy bible for cards, even if it's not really multi packet flourishes.

Jan 31, 2008
I'm afraid you got that wrong, De'Vo defiantly revolutionized Card Manipulation. The Bucks added a great style, and ideas.

The Encyclopedia for playing card flourishes is a great tool, and the holy bible for cards, even if it's not really multi packet flourishes.

LOL yeah I know that, shoulda added *cough**hack*sarcasm**choke**croak*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results