In Session

Jul 17, 2010
yeah that looks pretty nice...

I was thinking about doing that...

Pices are high.. but you get what you pay for .... or at least i hope :p hah.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I also like the idea, and will definitely do it one day. Prices are high, but what I have the problem with, is the 1 hour limit. Maybe it's just me, but 1 hour is not long enough, it goes by pretty quickly.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Justin miller has a thing like this on his website. You can buy Skype sessions with him.

Anyway, I think it is cool. There are a few guys on there id like to jam with

Jul 17, 2010
wel I just bought a nathan kranzo session
price was at 69 but dropped to 48.. so had to buy.

kinda nervous and excited haha..
ill let you know how it goes

Aug 6, 2008
Yeah the prices are really expensive. Before I buy things I would write down everything I wanted to talk about and ask. So I dont waste precious time. Their are some people I would like to try this with if I ever get the money... Also I have a question, on these "sessions" can you only ask them on stuff you know or should I say purchased? Like for example Calen Morelli is on there so if I had question on technique on Dresscode I could only as if I purchased it or would he also explain other effects from F(9) or something. Just Curious as to how this would work. I suspect probably not though because that would be cheating them of money but maybe they should because price on some of them is really high. Also would the 20/40/and 60 min sessions be different prices? If any of you know enlighten me. Ill go ask this on the E fourm too.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Also I have a question, on these "sessions" can you only ask them on stuff you know or should I say purchased? Like for example Calen Morelli is on there so if I had question on technique on Dresscode I could only as if I purchased it or would he also explain other effects from F(9) or something.

I believe that you can actually ask them about it, for example, in Daniel Madison page, a suggestion is made that you can look through all his material so that you can see if there is a specific item or effect that you want to learn from him.

Also would the 20/40/and 60 min sessions be different prices? If any of you know enlighten me. Ill go ask this on the E fourm too.

You are buying one hour, wich is divided either into a hour long session, 40 mins and then 20 mins , and so on.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
On Calen's page they specifically said you could ask him about any of his releases and even any of his effects he has created during 365 Days of Magic

hmm... Masters of magic like Ammar, Regal, Sankey, Houchin, Garcia, Wilson, and Sanders have no waiting list... but a card juggler does, and quite a massive one at that. Either it's just hype, or I get the feeling that something is seriously skewed with the younger generation's vision of what magic is. Don't get me wrong, I get going to where your market is, but I'm not sure how I feel about this.

It was. Now they have to think of something new. We will have to wait another 3-4 years :)

It must be nice to be Huron Low. 15,000 on the waiting list...

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
hmm... Masters of magic like Ammar, Regal, Sankey, Houchin, Garcia, Wilson, and Sanders have no waiting list... but a card juggler does, and quite a massive one at that. Either it's just hype, or I get the feeling that something is seriously skewed with the younger generation's vision of what magic is. Don't get me wrong, I get going to where your market is, but I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I thought that too - then again...I think 15,000 MIGHT be somewhat of an exaggeration...especially considering there are a few open slots for Huron a few weeks from now.

I'd like to talk to Wayne Houchin, Jay Sankey, Morgan Strebler, Michael Ammar, Greg Wilson, Calen Morelli (mainly because we are the same age which would be cool and I want to talk to him about creating), and Rich Ferguson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results