In the Hands False Riffle

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Hey All,

I haven't posted on Theory11 in a long time! I would like to get your opinion on how it looks. I know that the video is old, and the quality is poor, but I used what i had at the time.

Basically its my handling on a in the hands riffle shuffle with a bridge, that is 100% false. It looks more natural then others that I have seen. Thank you for looking, it is very much appreciated!

Also the deck is in red/black order, not new deck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YCBQ8YMkI

Cheers,

~Chris Severson

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
That's actually not that bad. I like the principle.

Reminds me of a fffalse shuffle somewhere else on t11. :p

Thanks, Like I said, this is a very old video, and the concepts used in the fff shuffle and this have been used through out many other false shuffles. this is just my handling, making it a little more natural, in the hands.

I will be posting more up to date videos, and tutorials with actual editing, and intros and what-not.

Cheers,

~Chris Severson

Thanks, Like I said, this is a very old video, and the concepts used in the fff shuffle and this have been used through out many other false shuffles. this is just my handling, making it a little more natural, in the hands.

I will be posting more up to date videos, and tutorials with actual editing, and intros and what-not.

Cheers,

~Chris Severson

Correct you are, and it's a wonderful principle. Despite it's previous uses (that i'm at least aware of), i've never actually thought to do it quite like this.

If you do another video for this false shuffle, one thing i'd like to see you add is audio. As i'm sure you're aware, one of the most important parts of this principle is it's sound.

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Correct you are, and it's a wonderful principle. Despite it's previous uses (that i'm at least aware of), i've never actually thought to do it quite like this.

If you do another video for this false shuffle, one thing i'd like to see you add is audio. As i'm sure you're aware, one of the most important parts of this principle is it's sound.

There is audio, its just quiet, turn it up and you will hear it, and I agree 100% with you on that!

Cheers,

~Chris Severson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results