Inception by Alan Rorrison Review

Dec 26, 2008
Inception by Alan Rorrison

Available at: http://www.alanrorrison.com/Inception.html
Price: £10 (Roughly $16)

I brought Inception the other day as it sounded like the perfect thing to put into a show I am developing. The moment I opened the PDF I knew I had found a truly brilliant idea which I could and would use. Alan has hit upon an idea perfect for any sort of mentalism show and it certainly could be incorporated into many magic routines too.

With an every day object you can get for very little money you can make an entire audience believe that you have power over the thoughts over another person or the ability to predict the future. This is a very powerful standalone effect or could be integrated very easily into other routines.

The PDF itself is well laid out with clear instructions, however there are a few spelling errors which sometimes stop the flow of reading. (UPDATE: Alan has corrected all of the spelling errors now) All the pictures are of a good size and clear and Alan does not leave anything out of his explanation.
If you are a fan of mental magic and suggestion, I think you will love this idea which could be applied to a lot of other things than the one that Alan mentions – even though his presentation of it is a brilliant one.

Overall, I think that this is a very good trick for the mentalist and magician which I will certainly be using myself. Alan always has interesting, creating ideas and this is no different. If you do not already have it, get it. And if you do have it, use it (but I am guessing now you have seen the method you are planning to already). I would give the product a 10/10 – now that the spelling errors have been amended.

In my opinion, for £10 it is worth a look. I am certainly glad I did.

Ben Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results