Info About The Coterie Playing Cards Please?

Nov 9, 2012
England, UK
Hi guys,

I've been looking on the internet for some really nice and rare cards to help get my collection started. I came across some cards called Coterie Playing Cards by Zenneth Kok. I can't find much information about them, and I was just hoping some of you do and would tell me.

Thanks a lot,

Deck

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 9, 2012
England, UK
Thanks and sorry, I'm new to the forums and I don't understand want is and not necessary. Plus I was just trying to help a friend the other day, sorry :( I may as well expect another PM from somebody :(

Feb 7, 2011
Not at all. I suspect the last thread disappeared because it was advertising. This is one of the best magic forums there is, it requires standards. If a well known, frequent contributor had something to advertise, it would receive the forum's support. But for a brand new member it wont fly, particularly when the video has no merit.

As with every forum, you should read through the short rules section. It is far from a zero tolerance forum. It's actually very friendly. Just follow the guidelines.

Happy posting.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?15-theory11-Official-Forum-Rules

Thanks for the link to us (JP Playing Cards). The Coterie Bees are actually exclusive to us in the UK - drop me a PM if you have any questions deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results