Inside a magician/flourisher's Backpack

Aug 31, 2007
I've made a post in my blog talking about the things i carry with me in my backpack.

Have you ever wondered what do I carry in my backpack when I go out for a card session/jam?

Cards: Essential. Two bicycle decks (red and blue) and some rare ones just in case i have to show off.
Pens: Needed to write and sign cards and others to do penspinning. (i want those commsa pens!)
Rubix cube: I usually carry two cubes with me, one normal and the other one small size........ Continue reading my list of items
So... what do you have in your backpack?

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
I don't typically carry a backpack when I'm performing downtown, most places in Kansas City won't let you in them with a bag... so it throws that out the window.

I do carry a loop on each wrist, my PK ring on my finger, a couple decks of cards and a notebook w/sharpie and a regular pen... oh, and swami gimmick.

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
When I set out performing casually (streets, casual gatherings) - Decks (2 red bikes), ID, Ring on finger for De'Ring stuff, my coins, superman gimmick, spongeballs, sharpie and gum.

With that I'm set for a day!

And the usual wallet, phone, live duck... you know, for those moments you think the Dedi effect will slay... :D

Ty

When I have a gig or something, I normally carry...

1 reg deck of bikes,
1 ID
2 sharpies
sponge bunnies

I can also run back to my bag, and pick up some effects for VIP tables, or people that want to see more. Such effects include Chop Cup, Malini Egg Bag, rope, etc.

Best.
Steve

Sin

Sep 2, 2007
I use my pocket. I carry the usual stuff. 2 decks of cards, a sharpie, and any gimmicks I might be wanting to use.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
most of the time..ill just carry a deck of cards in my pocket (probably bikes..but you never know!)

if i know im gonna be performing...

ill wear my "Your Tips pay for my College" shirt
sometimes a loop
a book bag with a cigar box inside..inside the cigar box will be
a knife
slush powder
superman
supersight
scotch and soda
a ziploc bag
small linking rings
a blindfold