Insomnia Stunt :.

Well I came up with this Idea A few days ago after reading that David Blaine Might be doing this also.Staying awake for a week or something.I think for some,this might be hard and for others it might not,But looking at it now.It's going to be hard.

Im not doing this for Attention Just doing it for Fun.I was also reading that People have gone crazy and started to see things after the 3rd day.

All of this is going to go down In August.Have to see how im going to funtion and stuff and also,what am I going to do besides being on Myspace.

**Unrelated**
My door just closed by it's self..but anyways

im going to be blogging this over Youtube.I am Also going to be Answering some Question Over the video Blogs so Feel Free to send me Messages through here or through Myspace.Also if anyone wants to support me,Spread the word about this.

Feel free to ask anymore questions about this..
Thanks

//V.H::.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I would highly reccomend that you do not attempt this.

Without the proper conditioning, and even with proper conditioning, this 'stunt' can present a VERY SERIOUS health hazard.

In Marine Corps Basic Training, we are not even trained to fight resting for seven days.

May 2, 2008
I stayed awake for 3 days once.. I saw a purple elephant drinking coffee while strangling an orange monkey..

Ive stayed awake for about three days before.
It really takes a toll on you.
I usually only get about 4-5 hours of sleep a night....or day in my case though.
This is a really dangerous thing to do though man.
Let's hope you don't get insomnia though.
Ive had it ALOT over the past months.....(listening to sandman)
It's not cool...........it makes you CRAZY FOR REAL.
I see **** and think up crazy stuff when I can't sleep.
After a while you don't even feel like life has a point.
After this you should go on vacation to somewhere with a beach and some hot senoritas!;)

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Purple elephants? Sheesh. I thought I was crazy for thinking my alarm clock was talking to me... (yes, as far as I know, I talked back...)

-SM

P.S. Be ver careful please!

May 2, 2008
Purple elephants? Sheesh. I thought I was crazy for thinking my alarm clock was talking to me... (yes, as far as I know, I talked back...)

-SM

P.S. Be ver careful please!

Whenever you start seeing purple elephants you KNOW something is wrong.. :(

Aug 31, 2007
I suggest that you do a bit of research before trying to do something as dangerous as this. David Blaine has been training for months upon months and is still not ready to take this on. Here's a little quote from th New York Post.
"It's been tried before. In 1959, Peter Tripp stayed awake eight days, but it resulted in permanent brain damage. In 1964, 17-year-old Randy Gardner did it for a high school science project. He lasted 11½ days but recovered fully. No damage. A guy in London tried but fell short. Another did 19 hours but slept two hours each night, so that doesn't count. Also he was seated in a rocking chair. If I do this thing, which you claim I'm doing, I'll do it on my feet. Standing up.

"After 36 hours of sleep deprivation it's like being drunk, 72 hours and paranoia sets in, Day Four the mind goes into hallucinations and you're dreaming while awake. The problem is there's no way to know how to offset brain damage or to train for this because there isn't sufficient research. I believe the first guy's mistake was not being in great physical condition. Also he used stimulants to keep awake, which I assume did him in.

Good Luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results